Advanced Acupressure Reflexology (Zone Therapy)
• On-site (Chiang Mai)
Study face-to-face with Sangeeta
|THB per person||USD per person|
(2 - 6 persons)
(2 - 6 persons)
|฿ 91,000||฿ 46,000||＄3,033||＄1,533|
- Experienced Therapists
- Acupressure Reflexologists
The advanced Acupressure Reflexology program provides a thorough training in Acupressure Reflexology whereby students are able to accurately identify and treat specific imbalances. The course of training includes:
• Complete consultation with clients including their medical history, diet, lifestyle, current symptoms and main complaints.
• Identifying and recording blockages and other imbalances in the reflexes on a Foot chart.
• Charting out a treatment plan based on the consultation and the Foot chart.
• Common disorders for each system and the reflexes to be worked on for their respective treatment. Systems covered are endocrine, muscular, skeletal, respiratory, integumentary, circulatory, lymphatic, reproductive, urinary, and digestive.
• Case studies: 5 case studies to be completed. For each case study, the student works 5 times on the same person, recording observations, reactions and treatment given. Case studies instill confidence in students to apply their knowledge practically.
What Will I Learn?
The course will be On-site:
face-to-face with Sangeeta in Chiang Mai
Yes, you will receive a Certificate once you complete the course.
Yes, the prerequisite is Basic Acupressure Reflexology
No, all supplies for the Course will be provided by Sangeeta.
No, the Price(s) already include the supplies that will be used for the Course.